Jan 27, 2014

12!!!!

Princess Belle turned 12 and I thought it would be nice if shared some pics of  birthday activities, a picture of our birthday cake, and just some birthday images from our day.

Now this year, due to circumstances, Princess Belle was aware that our birthday activities were limited, but she was happy with the day and is already making big plans for next year when she turns 13!  Here are some pics of her sisters having fun!

birthday activities

birthday activities

birthday activities

When I was making her birthday cake (pink decorations and heart shaped at her request) my icing bag broke!!!  I didn't have any zip lock bags to substitute, so I had to improvise.  I made the cake egg free and dairy free so that her cousin would be able to have some (I thought he was going to be there). She was pleased with the result and in the end, that is what is important.

birthday cake

Here are some other birthday images of her brother and sisters from her special day:

birthday images

birthday images

birthday images

birthday images

And here is the birthday girl getting a present from Notsosnowwhite that she was VERY excited about can you tell??

birthday gift

And here is my beautiful birthday girl:

birthday girl images

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, how lovely a celebration, fit for a princess!

Twitter