Jul 13, 2013

Saturday Photohunt: Flamboyant and your workplace (or your kitchen)







The themes this week are:  Flamboyant and your workplace (or your kitchen)  I had a hard time with the second one because I am a stay at home mom and my workplace is where ever my kids are.  But FLAMBOYANT was easy.  My kids LOVE to dress up and be fancy or funny.  Here is Princess Belle at the dollar store and Princess Snifflefritz with her crown:



As for my workplace, I guess I will share a not so great pic of part of the kitchen that Prince Charming took on the day we were moving in.  It is SO much nicer than this pic shows (especially with all my little touches.)  It doesn't even show the side with the shelving and the pantry. 

5 comments:

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Love the flamboyant photos ~ we always buy some wacky glasses for the beach!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

i had a hard time with flamboyant since I am so not...but I figured it out. Your flamboyant is awful cute and I'm sure your kitchen looks like a much busier place now!

Gattina said...

Still it looks like a very comfy kitchen !

YTSL said...

You did well with both the challenges. :)

MaR said...

Great flamboyant pictures and nice kitchen :)

photohunts

Twitter