Feb 3, 2013

~Gratitude Sunday~

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

My list of gratitudes stems from the cold snowy day I see outside my window today:
  •  hot coffee
  • a warm house
  • a full pantry
  • nanny-knit wool blankets
  • happy, healthy children who are content to spend their days together playing in the living room and their bedrooms.
  • the countdown to a new and better home in the country.
  • a house smelling of homemade stew and biscuits.

6 comments:

momto5 said...

homemade stew... yum!
hey, and didn't you win one of the things from little acorn learning???

Twisted Cinderella said...

I did! I was pleased to be one of the winners!

Twisted Cinderella said...

I should have been grateful for that too. LOL

Julie said...

Wish I could hang out at home on Sundays. It sucks being stuck at work all day. *sigh*

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Jill said...

Luv Sundays! I'm stopping by via Wordless Wednesday :) I also know you from the 2002 babies message board:) Have a Great Day!

~ Jill

http://www.frugalplus.com/

rebecca said...

such a lovely picture! so cute..:)



Happy Wordless Wednesday! My entry is here and here.

Twitter