Jan 12, 2013

Saturday Photohunt: Celebrate and The city where you live






The themes this week are Celebrate and The City Where You Live.  Celebrate was relatively easy for me.  I always take pictures at all our celebrations.  But The City Where You Live was harder to narrow down.  But then I thought about taking it a little less literally.  Instead of taking pictures of the actual city, I would take pictures of something that makes this city special for me . . . the people that are in it.  On New Years  we went to CELEBRATE with lots of friends in THE CITY WHERE I LIVE.  Here is a picture of the kids from THE CITY WHERE I LIVE that helped us CELEBRATE.






And here are two pictures we took at the waterfront in THE CITY WHERE I LIVE where we went to CELEBRATE World Oceans Day.

A beautiful summer day to CELEBRATE at the waterfront in THE CITY WHERE I LIVE

In this one, you can see a recreation of the waterfront of THE CITY WHERE I LIVE.  

10 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

Your sure a busy family thanks for sharing.

Mine is up and the coffee is on.

Trekcapri said...

Hi TCHarris, a very nice and creative take combining both themes for the week. Lovely photos!

Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.

Gattina said...

Very nice pictures, so you have a waterfront in the city where you live, you lucky girl !

YTSL said...

Cool pics -- with the last being my favorite of the three. :)

Vane M. said...

Gosto das imagens...as crianças parecem bem comportadas para a foto! UM abraço!

Vane M. said...

Gosto das imagens...as crianças parecem bem comportadas para a foto! UM abraço!

Susan Demeter said...

These are all great pics, and it would be great to be able to celebrate World Ocean Day by the water :)

Carver said...

Great take on the themes. The people are definitely what makes a city.

Sandy said...

great photos

Raine said...

Lovely summer shots! A beautiful family. So cute of the kids to help you celebrate the new year. Here's mine: http://passagesofthepen.blogspot.com/2013/01/saturday-photo-hunt-city-where-you-live.html

Twitter