Jan 14, 2013

Personal Challenge, update

I tracked my intake yesterday to see how I was doing calorie-wise and nutrition-wise.  I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised.  I am eating to satisfaction and my calories and nutrition was REALLY good!  I am even getting enough iron and I always have troubles getting enough iron.   The only nutrient I have to work on is Potasium.  Not too bad at all. 

I am feeling good about the food these days.  I am not craving bread or beans or cooked food right now. 

I do think that whenever I get tired of this and I start eating cooked food again, I have accomplished what I wanted to accomplish.  I am conscious of the food I am eating.  I am not cheating on my diet.  I am satisfied with my food and it is not about deprivation.  I can take lessons from this into my regular diet. 

No comments:

Twitter