May 24, 2012

Keep your fingers crossed!

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed

There is a chance that we will be able to get out of this lease and out of this scary neighbourhood.  I haven’t said much on here, but this neighbourhood scares me.  I won’t let Lilly go out to play and this apartment building is filled with scary people.  But we may have a chance to not only get out of our lease but to get into a HOUSE which is close by but believe it or not in a MUCH better neighbourhood.  Keep your fingers crossed for us that it all works out.  I am really excited!

No comments:

Twitter