Apr 6, 2012

Back at it

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


I am getting back at my life again. It feels good to be back at it. I am making changes and reorganizing schedules and feeling good to be stretching that way again. We will be starting back at homeschool next week and our plan is to include unit studies again. Our first one was one on farming by request from Lilly. And the local homeschooling group is going on a field trip to Ross Farm in May, so that will be a great reinforcement of what we learn.

No comments:

Twitter