Mar 15, 2012

Writing to Reed

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


The days are long in the hospital when you are bedrest. I find myself bonding with my baby boy and composing letters to him and writing out my thoughts as I lay here pondering how quickly our time alone together is coming to an end. He is an active, healthy little boy and I am so looking forward to having him in my arms. When I get out of here and have access to a computer of my own, I will share some of my letters and thoughts. While they may seem sappy, they are my thoughts and feelings about this one last addition to our family, our little boy who will make our family complete. And really, is it so wrong to be sappy about the upcoming birth of our new son?? I don’t think so.
On the more mundane side, we are doing okay. He is doing wonderful and I am holding my own with my blood pressures holding steady at way-too-darned-high. I will try to update when I can.

No comments:

Twitter