Mar 2, 2012

Still in here

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


Well my blood pressure was doing better but then it spiked up again last night and this morning. So lucky me, I get to spend teh weekend in the hsopital. I actually don’t mind. I mean it would be nice to be home taking care of my girls and taking some of the pressure off of Wandering Aengus, but I am in here taking care of me and my newest little man. Every time they do an U/S I get them to verify that he is a boy and they always tell me he is, so I guess I really do get to see what it is like to take care of a boy instead of a girl. They increased my medication again and gave me some steroids for the baby’s lungs should we need to deliver early. So for now it is a waiting game.

This hospital is so much nicer than the one in St. John’s. I mean the nurses are wonderful in both places. I think it takes a special kind of person to take care of moms who are so very worried and anxious to get home and can’t always be the most cheerful of people. These ladies do a fantastic job and always with a smile on their faces. I really like the food here. It is SOOOOOOOO much better than the food in the NL hospitals and I get a menu that I can order from whenever I want to!!! The kitchen has hours and I can place my order and wait for delivery. There is a laundry room and family rooms as well. (Not that I am allowed out of bed to go there, but it is nice to know that they are there.) It really is a hospital that is set up to make your stay as painless as possible.

Poor Aengus is at home with all the girls. He is doing well, but I think he misses me taking the morning shifts and I know the girls miss my food. LOL but I think they will be okay and hey, they will appreciate me all the more when I get home, right??

Well, that’s all for now. Thanks for all your support. I will update more when I can.

No comments:

Twitter