Dec 2, 2011

Friday Five


  1. I think I have gotten all my shopping for the kids done for this year. I am sure it will be a good Christmas for them and that is what matters to me.
  2. I plan to decorate for christmas tomorrow after i clean the girl's rooms. Princess Belle asked why clean first and I said I didn't see making parts of the house look pretty when parts of it were a disaster.
  3. I have gotten used to drinking percolated decaf coffee. As long as I have one cup of regular coffee in the mornings, decaf will do it for me the rest of the time.
  4. I have to admit that I am not always great on my diabetic diet these days. When those pregnancy cravings kick in, it is hard to stand strong and say NO.
  5. I have no idea why my children will put their pillows and blankets on the floor and sleep on there beside their bed??? I feel like such a bad mommy when I walk in and see my little girls sleeping on the floor!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hope you had fun decorating for Christmas!!! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter