May 24, 2011

Tuesday Talk

Headache again today. I am taking it as easy as I can and hoping that it eases up soon. We watched "How to train your Dragon" today. It was fun and Prince Charming even got a kick out of it. It left us all smiling.

I am looking forward to getting out more and more now that the weather is getting nicer. There are so many great things about living here that I really like and want to take advantage of.

For supper tonight I just roasted some chicken breasts in a pot with some onion soup mix and tomato sauce and served it over rice.

My supper was a quick vegetarian invention that tasted amazing and took minutes to make. It is kinda high in fat, but it was SOOOOO yummy! I light-heartedly called it peanut butter and jelly pasta LOL.

I cooked some thin rice noodles with some broccoli in the pot with it while it was cooking. Then mixed it up with a sauce I made with:
garlic powder
ground ginger
2 tbsp chunky peanut butter
2 tbsp soy sauce
hot sauce to taste
1 tbsp red pepper jelly (you could use marmalade)
and enough hot water to thin it out.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I wouldn't mind seeing that movie. :) ... Hope your headache goes away...

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter