May 7, 2011

Random thoughts

Well, I have been busy trying to dig my way out of these boxes. It is tough because this place is so small, I am just running out of places to put things. I honestly want to take the rest of the boxes and just put them to the curb. Oh well, once our freezer is out of our tiny little storage area, it may help.

Princess Belle has developed her annual rash. This year, it seems worse than usual. I am not sure what causes it but I need to do something, the poor girl is miserable.

Princess Magpie and Princess Snifflefritz actually sleep better together than they were before. Now that they are in the same room, I am actually getting 8 hours of sleep in a row!!! I hadn't gotten a full nights sleep for 16 months before we moved here.

I am going out to supper tonight. So it is nice not to have to cook anything. Last night I made a ham for the family and for me I made cabbage and noodles. The cabbage and noodles was FABULOUS! I enjoyed it so much. I just cooked up shredded cabbage until there were browned bits. I seasoned it with salt and pepper and mixed it with cooked noodles. It is so much yummier than you would think!

No comments:

Twitter