Dec 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Well I am thankful that I am down to one poor little sick baby. I hate to see her this way, especially since she is too small anyway. Princess Belle is better but Princess Snifflefritz is still fighting it off. Luckily it seems that this may skip Princess Magpie and I. thank goodness I didn't want to be a sick mommy caring for sick babies and Princess Magpie (as sweet as she normally is) is a definitely whining, squealing, screaming, grouchy girl when something is wrong.

I am still trying to get Princess Belle to eat more, she is afraid that she will get sick if she eats but she is far too thin and hasn't gotten sick in two days.

We did decorate for Christmas today and the girls were very excited to watch and "help". I intended to do it earlier but Pukefest 2010 interfered with my plans.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I am sorry to hear you are dealing with illness and pray for healing.

Julie said...

Glad Belle is feeling better... Wellness vibes going out for the little one! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter