Aug 15, 2009

Saturday PhotoHunt - Artificial

PhotoHunters

Saturday Photohunt this week was Artificial. When I thought of this theme, I will admit I was a little stuck. I had troubles thinking of anything artificial that I may have photographed. Then I remembered something artificial I take a pic of every year, our ARTIFICIAL CHRISTMAS TREE!! So here are the pics I have taken of our artificial Christmas Tree starting in 2004 when Princess Belle was almost 3 years old.







Sidenote: I notice that nobody has noticed what is special about my new header. Look at it a few minutes and let me know what you see.

13 comments:

jenny said...

I have an artificial tree, too. I didn't even think of that, though!
Have a great week!

Meikah said...

Nice take on the theme! Your header is now interactive? =)

Twisted Cinderella said...

Great guess but nope, that's not it. It takes about 5 or 6 seconds of watching for you to see it.

annies home said...

great picture of an artificial tree fits the theme perfect

I also love how the pictures in your header change that is cool

Teena in Toronto said...

Merry Christmas!!

And congrats!

I played too :)

Twisted Cinderella said...

shopannies, You got it! The thing about the header is that the pictures in the header change. There are a total of six different sets of pictures.

JennyMac said...

Love the header...uber cool.

And those pics are precious!!!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That tree is really nice for being fake.

And, cool rotating header. I've yet to figure that out, yet.

Julie said...

Ya, I noticed the flashing header. :D ... Love the ultrasound picture in it! :D

Julie
http://scrapgrrl.com

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

The ultra sound picture! Plus the rotating header is awesome! Love it!

And the photos!

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Great idea for this week!

Mine's up, too! I hope you get some time to visit.

Mrs. Mecomber
New York Traveler Photo Hunt

Muthering Heights said...

What a pretty tree!

Emily said...

such sweet pictures. And I just noticed the scrolling pics in the header after you told us to look. Sweet! Was it easy to do?

Twitter