Aug 10, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I DID NOT put Princess Magpie in her high chair, give her a snack, pull it in front of the television and let her have her bedtime snack and watch So You Think You Can Dance with me. And I didn't watch her sing and dance to the show more than the show itself. NOPE! NOT ME!

When I realized my headache was easing off today, I DID NOT get right up and start switching the girls rooms so that Princess Belle has the smaller room and Princess Magpie and the new baby will have the big room. I know that my headache will probably come back and I should get some rest while it is gone. I did not think that this is probably the only headache free time I am going to have for days and I wanted to get things done. NOPE! NOT ME!

When Princess Belle got her clothes wet, she DID NOT go into the half changed rooms pick something off the floor and put it on. I would never let her wear clothes that weren't properly washed and dried and folded and put away.

When I looked at the capris she was wearing, and asked her where she got them, I absolutely NEVER realized that they were not capris but pants that were getting a little small on her sister! My big old butt does not have a seven year old daughter whose behind fits into the waistline 18 months pants! NOPE! NOT ME!


2 comments:

Kimberly @ Raising Olives said...

Cute "Not Me". I don't have any children that get their clothes mixed up with their siblings either.

Blessings,
Kimberly

Julie said...

Those pants make cute shorts! *lol*

Julie
http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter