Oct 26, 2007

Friday Feast


Click the pic above to see other Friday Feast participants or to join in the fun


Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.

I always answer these questions with the first answer that pops into my head and my first thought for this was if not this blog than the blog I share with my best friend: Coffee Talk

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?

9, I dream almost all the time.

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?

Yes, I had two cats named Tiger and Smokey, three budgie birds, and a hound dog named Sport, but not all at the same time.

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?

Healthy foods, healthy living or diet stuff.

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?

Hmmmm . . . . . anything toffee/coffee/chocolate flavored. I can't really pick one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading these things, I am just too nosey, lol. Have a great weekend!

jenny said...

Fun Feast!
I'll have to check out Coffee Talk!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE you answers this week. have a really great weekend and hug Princess an extra time for me :)

Cynthia said...

Hey, I am not a feaster. Just wanted to say your blog looks spooky! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Great Feast! :)

Have a wonderful weekend.
I had a cat AND a boyfriend named Smokey. *LOL*

Twitter