Oct 5, 2007

Friday Feast


Click the pic above to see other Friday Feast participants or to join in the fun
Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?

Well, birthdays mean I survived another year, I guess that is always something to be happy about. LOL

Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?

Uuuuummmmmmmmmmm . . . . UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUhhhhhhh . . . . i got nothin!

Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?

No, because I wear glasses.

Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?

To my wonderful, husband who has made me a better, stronger, more confident me and to my daughter who has shown me what real love truly feels like.

Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.

Coffee, coffee and more coffee!

4 comments:

Rach said...

coffee is the best way to start the day :-)

Anonymous said...

loved your feast this week--have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Your main course is very touching. There is nothing like the love of a family!

Coffee gets me through my day!! :)

Have a fabulous Friday!

Anonymous said...

coffee is my hubbys best friend lol.
nice feast :)

Twitter