Jan 21, 2020

Why?

So, I am still suffering with an awful headache. And, I tend to think weird things when I have a headache. So, this is what I'm thinking. Why does my house had this amazing view on one side of the house, and no view at all on the other side of the house, but this is the side that has the big windows? If that makes no sense, I apologize again, I have a headache. But what I mean is that the side of my house that has the amazing views that I love has a teeny, tiny window in my bathroom, and a small window over my kitchen sink. Out my big picture window all I see is a street with other houses. I think this whole should have been turned around. Now, that may make logistics be getting into the house from the car complicated, but who needs that when you have a great view. 

Sunset out my kitchen window:

No comments:

Twitter