Sep 30, 2019

Commander Sparkle

Princess Snifflefritz had to make a scarecrow for school. It had to be creative, and it had to have a riddle. She had her idea for the moment she heard about the scarecrow contest. She wanted to make a robot scarecrow called Commander Sparkle. She works so hard on her scarecrow. And it is so completely adorable. I do wish I'd remember to take a picture before I brought it to school. But it is adorable and amazing and I'm so proud of her. This is probably one of my favourite parts about public school. I like the school work Little Prince brings home l. I like the little rewards they bring home from school. I like the projects that they do. This is fun for me. So, as much as I miss them, I love hearing your stories. I love their enthusiasm. And I love the projects.


No comments:

Twitter