Jun 29, 2019

Thank Goodness!

For the last couple days, a Little Prince has been really grouchy. His sisters would come in, try to help him feel better, give up, look at me and say, "Good luck with this!" and go to their rooms.  I think he hasn't been getting enough sleep and do he was tired and easily frustrated. He has been falling asleep late, and getting up early. Well last night he got nine and a half hours sleep! He woke up this morning his normal cheerful, happy, silly self. I am thrilled! I love my baby boy when he is happy . . . well I love him all the time, but, it is nice when he is happy. I don't know what I would do if he was that grouchy, flailing, smacking, temper tantrum throwing child (from the last few days) all the time. I think I might lose my mind. Well here's to a good day with a happy boy and I don't even care if it's raining out.

No comments:

Twitter