Jan 6, 2019

Not Like The Others

Some people dress to impress their neighbors.  Some people dress to impress their significant other.  I dress to impress my six year old autistic son. 

He notices the things I wear.  He gets excited by my earnings.  He flaps, jumps, and laughs at them.  So I make it a point to wear interesting earrings when I get him up.  I love his enthusiasm. 

Little Prince wears sleepers most of the time.  They are comfy and I can keep them on him most of the time.  Little Prince loves when I wear sleepers.  He especially loves when they are animal sleepers.  He gets so excited.  So I am now the proud owner of a lot of animal sleepers. Just so I can see his excitement.

I dress up in sleepers and earrings lots of days just because I love those moments with him.  Some people dress to impress their lover, I dress to impress my son.


No comments:

Twitter