Dec 10, 2018

So Proud!


Today was our first day of formal homeschooling with Little Prince.  And I am SO amazed at how clever he is!!! My goal to start with was to teach him to write his name.  And after we worked on that for a while (my hand over his.) He asked me to do numbers.  So, I wrote the number one and two and when he asked for the number three, I gave him the crayon.  He handed it back and I gave it back to him repeating the word  "three" to him.  Then he picked up and wrote the number THREE!!! I was so surprised that I gave him the crayon said the word, " circle".  Much to my incredulity, he drew a CIRCLE!!!!!  I am so incredibly impressed by him.  Later when he was playing Princess Magpie, he wrote out half of the alphabet!!!  He knows so much more than he can tell us!! I LOVE him so much!!!





No comments:

Twitter