May 27, 2017

Not the sharpest

It occurred to me that I may not be the smartest person in the world.  For weeks I been saying how very very tired I am.  And what did I go and do??  I added more to my plate!!  I went from a very tired homeschooling, mom of four, two of whom are special needs, to a homeschooling, mom of four, two of whom are special needs with a full time job!!  Nobody ever accused me of being a genius.

I just felt like we need to be a bit more stable financially and I needed to step up to make that happen.  I really hope that I can do this.

Next week I get to actually doing the work, there are so many more machines than there used to be (SCARY!), my kids are already missing me and it isn't even the school year.

I am doing this for my family and it is all my own idea, but when I think too hard about it qll, I want to cry.  I am just trying to plow through and not think at all if I can.


No comments:

Twitter