Sep 30, 2016

Last Time

Little Prince had Occupational therapy today.  He worked hard and I am so proud of him.  We talked to his therapist and found out that his speech therapist may be wrong and we will probably be getting all new therapists after we move.  When we were finishing up, and she told me that this would be our last session together.  I was surprised to find myself feeling emotional.  She has done so much for Little Prince and he likes her so much.  I am sad to know our time with her is finished.  She has told us to have his next therapist call her, she said, "They can call anytime, I won't need my chart.  I will remember him."  She has expressed on lots of days how much she enjoys him and his sweet personality.

I got a shot in my knee today to help with my pain and I have to tell you, I was SCARED!   I do NOT like needles.  Prince Charming came with me for moral support and held my hand when the doctor stuck that needle WAY in!


No comments:

Twitter