Mar 6, 2016

I did it!

I am happy to be able to say that I got the last shelf put together and the rest of the homeschool books put up on it.  I also organized the living room and did 5 loads of laundry today.  It was a busy day but it is good to start my week next week with that much done.

I do think I want two more cabinets like that for our personal books.  I love them because I can lock their doors and keep Little Prince from wrecking the books but the books are still right there when I want them.  I did put some books on a low shelf that I didn't mind it he looked at them and if he ripped them, it wouldn't be a big deal.  He was SO excited by those books and the first thing he did was sit by the shelf and surround himself with books.  The girls were allowed to get books off of the homeschool shelves as long as they put them back where I had them.  They were excited and were quick to dig into whatever subjects excited them the most.  I am so glad that we are a family of book lovers!


Next weekend (unless I can squeeze out some time before) I want to get at  the storage area, the front porch, and the laundry area to see what I can do to organize and sort them out. 

No comments:

Twitter