Feb 11, 2016

Crazy

This week has been a crazy busy week.  I am looking forward to the weekend so that I can have extra time to really clean the house.  It feels like I am just barely keeping on top of things. I did get the girls' room cleaned and organized today and we did get homeschool done but I would love a couple more hours know the day and maybe a little more energy too.


On another note, when I was at the doctor, he reviewed my blood work. Mostly, I am doing really well. He was impressed with my weight loss.  Mostly I am doing well, but he did say ghat he expects that eventually, I will have to go on statins for my cholesterol and triglycerides but they are only slightly raised so we are going to wait to see if they come down as I continue to get healthy. My thyroid levels are borderline towards the low side so I am going to try to eat foods that will boost my thyroid function.

No comments:

Twitter