Jan 15, 2016

TGIF!!!

Little Prince had an appointment with his occupational therapist today.  He did good.  He did display some temper when she wouldn't just do things the way that he wanted him too.  And then he would come over to me and climb in my lap, like he was thinking, "Mommy, I don't like her anymore.  Can you make her listen to me?"  It was really cute.  We were in a smaller room today.  He was NOT happy to not go into the room he is used to.  But this room actually worked out a little better because there was less distractions.  We plan to use this room more often and I really thing that is a good idea.

I took him shopping afterwards (just to pick up milk).  He loves it so much I really think it is his favorite part of therapy days. 

Sidenote #1:  It is Friday today and I am glad.  I am SO SO SO tired and could use a day where my sole concerns are catching up on laundry and other housework.

Sidenote #2:  My diet is going well.  I really thing that the changes I made have helped and I am no longer feeling hungry all the time.  And this morning my pants were looser so my Christmas bloat is going away too!!


No comments:

Twitter