Nov 23, 2015

Baking and Meltdowns

I had a busy day today making three pumpkin pies, pumpkin rice pudding as well as some dairy free crustless pumpkin pie squares.  The house smells so good!  The girls were so excited to try everything.



Now this evening Little Prince is having a meltdown and I don't know why.  I am trying everything to help him and he is hysterical.  And Prince Charming went upstairs to our room until Little Prince is settled and back in bed so I am alone with Little Prince in his upset.

Okay . . . some time has passed and apparently snacks in his stroller while watching Sesame Street was what it took to settle him down.  Now I want to cry I swear it leaves me with post traumatic stress when he loses it like that.  I love him so much and I just want to make him feel better.


Update:   Oh No! . . . he is melting down again.

Update #2:  It's 1am and he is still up and upset.  There is no sign of this night ending soon.

Update #3:  He finally settled down at 2:15 in the morning!  I am soooo tired.

No comments:

Twitter