Sep 13, 2015

Not too Shabby

Well for a girl who is feeling a little blue and lonely, I got a lot done today.  I moved our desk to an area that will allow us to do school when Little Prince is up.  I moved the deep freeze and the table.  I washed the floors and finished the laundry.  And I even cooked up a really big family supper.  The kids were so impressed by it that they wanted to set the table fancy and have everybody sit down to eat it together.  I actually love our tiny little classroom.  It gives us a special learning place that doesn't involve putting the desk away every day.  (Although I still want to put up artwork and our chalkboard.) The little girls loved it so much they spent the rest of the day doing crafts there.  Nothing like getting things done to get you out of your head.




No comments:

Twitter