Jan 22, 2015

Throwback Thursday

Tots and Me

I went back to January 2009 for my Throwback Thursday Post today.  Princess Belle was a dedicated big sister to her only little sister, Princess Magpie.  They were super-sweet together and looking back you can see why Princess Magpie loves her big sister so much. 

Princess Magpie was six months old and just started on baby cereals and 'solid' foods.  Princess Belle liked to help with her feedings. 

Princess Magpie sat on her own fairly early and it was cute to see her greeting me with a big smile when I went to get her.  (She still has that froggy!)

Princess Belle was a sweet 7 year old.  I love her sweet eyes and smile.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your pictures are sweet. They grow up way too fast, don't they?

Lydia
www.stillontheverge.com

Twitter