Nov 4, 2014

Tackling Tuesday

I am trying to get things accomplished around here and I am pretty happy with the results.  I am picking out the things that bug me about this place and trying to fix the ones I can.  I rearranged my kitchen and it is much more user friendly right now. I have fixed a sort of island in the kitchen to divide to it into two parts, one part is the kitchen and the other the classroom.  It actually works really well and doesn't look cluttered or crowded.

I rearranged the living room and it looks more put together.  The bonus is that now the heater is uncovered so that we can get more use out of them now that the weather is getting colder. 

I also rearranged my bedroom.  It looks bigger, more organized and more welcoming. 

I can't fix the neighborhood and the fact this weekend there was two stabbings around the corner from us is unsettling, but I do like the house better . . . . now if I could get my washer working again.

No comments:

Twitter