Jun 17, 2013

Monday Mumblings

I am looking forward to getting this move done.  I am feeling a little more on top of things right now which helps.  I had a nice day of visiting with friends yesterday, where I didn't stress about the move, or worry, or accomplish anything constructive at all.  But it actually was good because now today, I am refreshed and getting things done. 

And can I share a secret with you . . . I can? . . . oh good!  Prince Charming has the possibility of a full-time job starting 5 days after we get there!  That would be wonderful!!!! 

And the day out provided an opportunity to get some great pics of the kids playing, which always makes me happy.







1 comment:

Julie said...

Good luck on the job for hubby! Hope that pans out! :D

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Twitter