May 20, 2013

Monday Mumblings

1. I must be the most klutzy person on the planet.   I fell down today.  I was going to sweep the floor, one of the little's called me and I turned around and stepped on the broom and down I went.  Ugh, now my headache is worse than ever!

2.  I have switched to black coffee.  I have thought of doing this for a while now, but I was nervous.  Turns out I quite like the flavor of black coffee.  So now I don 't have to worry about the nutritional content of the additives in my coffee.  Simple black coffee is better.

3.  Princess Belle borrowed the curriculum I had bought for Princess Magpie after we move and she LOST it!!!!  Now I have to buy another one.  I have turned the house upside down but I can't find it!  With all the extra expense right now, I just didn't need that!

4.  It is a month to my move and I am so excited.  I can't wait to be there and to have this all done.  I can't wait to be home!  I can't wait to start settling in to my new home.  I can't wait to decorate and make it mine. 

5.  Princess Belle has taken to making sandwiches with hot sauce and butter or hot sauce and mayo.  It sounds yucky, but she loves it.

6. The town I am moving to had a snowstorm yesterday!  On the May 24 long weekend!  That is crazy.  I laughed and said that as long as it is all gone for my move, I can live with it.

No comments:

Twitter