Apr 30, 2013

I have such funny kids.  I like to note some of the funny things so that I don't forget them when they go away. 

Princess Magpie and Princess Snifflefritz love to snack on cookies and soda crackers.  In our house they are always served together (2 of each) and are called cookiecrackers.  Well, Princess Magpie has started a new thing with her cookiecrackers.  She takes the filling out of the cookies and puts it on her crackers to make a "cream cracker sandwich" and abandons the cookie part altogether.  She is just too funny.



When Princess Belle is talking to me, she starts EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE with "Mom?" and then continues on.  Like she is uncertain that I am paying attention.  Now, I am looking directly at her, and answering her, but she still does this.  And the funniest thing ever, is that if I draw her attention to it and tell her to try to say it without saying "Mom?" . . . she can't say anything at all!!  Without saying "Mom?" at the beginning of each sentence she can't think of how to say it at all.  I eventually just laugh and tell her to just say it how she is comfortable.  I told her I figure that if I ever get amnesia, all I have to do is talk to her and I will know at least that I am mom. 

No comments:

Twitter