Oct 20, 2012

Saturday Photohunt: SaSSy and Parks





Technorati PhotoHunters and Photohunter Facebook

The theme this week are ~ SaSSy ~ and Parks. And when I thought of these pics, I went looking to see what I could find. And did I hit the jackpot!  The first pic is of a statue that is in the little park in front of the downtown library.  I LOVE this pic so I was glad to include it even if it is just PARK and not sassy.  I love to take my girls to the park and any picture with one of my girls in it is automatically sassy so that is good for both themes, but then Princess Belle is really sassy and loves to model for pics and the last two pics are of her being her SASSY self but not in a PARK. 








4 comments:

Gattina said...

Very cute pictures in the park !

peppylady (Dora) said...

Our Library has a little park by it.
Mine is up and the coffee is on.

bing said...

very nice photo of the kids. love best that one with a girl catching the ball. :D

Julie said...

Looks like a nice park. :)

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Twitter