Aug 27, 2012

Favorite Snack

Even though I have been eating a pretty low calorie diet, I have been having lots of fruit lately.  And my favorite is fruit 'ice cream'.  I simply blend frozen fruit until it is creamy.  I add a little vanilla and a little sweetener and it is fabulous.  If the fruit is too frozen, I add a little water to moisten the bottom. 

Tonight I had:

1 cup frozen strawberries,
1 cup frozen bananas
sweetener to taste
vanilla to taste
a little water to moisten

I blended until creamy and it is by far the yummiest thing I have eaten in a LONG time!

I get my chocolate fix by blending up the following:

2 cups frozen bananas
sweetener to taste
2-3 Tbsp cocoa
splash of vanilla
a little water to moisten
(sometimes for a little splurge I add 1-2 TBSP peanut butter)

This is SOO chocolately and yummy!

I swear when I eat this stuff I don't feel like I am dieting, it am just enjoying yummy food!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Ooh that sounds delicious! I will have to try them.

Twitter