Jun 4, 2011

Saturday PhotoHunt: Dirty



The theme this week is Dirty. You would think a mother of three little girls would have an easy time finding pictures of dirty, but nope. I went hunting and figured out that for the most part, I don't tend to take pics of my girls when they are dirty, I clean them. LOL This has led to a situation where funny things happen like when my 1 1/2 year old spills her food out of her plate, her 2 1/2 year old sister says, "No, Sisser, a mess!" and then picks up all the food and puts it back on her sister's plate. LOL So, I decided to post pics of my girls giving me DIRTY looks because daddy got out of the van and didn't take them into "The Doggy House" (Our Aunt has several dogs). Trust me, lots of crying and dirty looks were given here. LOL

No comments:

Twitter