Oct 30, 2009

MOVING


Today is the day that I leave for the West Coast of Newfoundland. I will be staying with my MIL until Prince Charming arrives on November 1st. The girls will be spending Halloween with Grandma Great and their cousins. It should be fun for them. I am super-stressed about the things that I am leaving for Prince Charming to get done. I am a control freak leaving the rest of things to get done by someone else. Cross your fingers for me guys! Once I get there, I will get a couple of days to take it easier before the truck arrives and I have to unpack everything and get in my new home.

I may not have internet access for a week or two after I get there. Prince Charming will for the next couple of days and he will be checking in.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Praying for you, that all goes smoothly! Don't over do...remember you need your rest! ;)

Tasha said...

Good luck and TAKE IT EASY! Remember you are pregnant...LOL

Julie said...

Good luck with the move! Make sure to get plenty of rest too!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter