Dec 19, 2007

Mommy Stuff

Good day today. Morning sickness has come full force but I greet each and every symptom with open arms. I need the reassurance.

Princess was so funny today. It feels like she senses something. She was playing dolly's with my friend and she said that she was pg and she put her dolly in her shirt. My friend said that it was time for the baby to be born and she took the dolly out from under her shirt. Princess said, "Noo . . . Noo . . . Noo! You have to push the baby out like you are pooping or peeing." It was a little gross but oh so funny.

I figure she has a pretty good grasp on how this whole thing works. I have always had the opinion that I answer her questions in an age appropriate manner as truthfully as possible and she seems to be getting it. She is doing what she does with everything new, she incorporates it into her play.

No comments:

Twitter