Dec 7, 2005

Wednesday's Wandering Thoughts

I have no post of great importance today. As I sit here ready to blog my mind is wandering around leaping into all different directions like a kid trying to decide how to spend his money in a dollar store. So I thought I would just share little bits of the stuff that is cluttering up my scattered brain for today.

1. I love to wake up and look at the ocean. Do you know that the ocean changes colors? Some mornings it is peaceful and a pale green that just lays there sleeping. Other mornings it is an angry black with hints of white dancing on the tips of the waves. Then there are the various shades of blue that seem to play out before me changing with the moods of the wind. I love to look out and see what mood the ocean is in and what colors are outside my window today.

2. Do you know that I love to do laundry now? I have hated it all my life. But now, I go downstairs after the Little Princess goes to bed and I do laundry and stay downstairs in the rec room. I read, or look at old pictures or just relax and sip my coffee. I love that I am away from the world, just me relaxing and I am still accomplishing something too.

3. I really need to get out of the house but I hate to go anywhere in bad weather. So I keep looking outside thinking that I will go out tomorrow when the weather is better but then the weather is the same the next day. This is going to be a LONG LONG winter if I don't learn to brave the elements and just go out.

4. My best friend, Notsosnowwhite, is coming to visit in about 2 weeks and I can't wait! I miss her like crazy the last couple of days and I really just need to wake up and share our morning cup of coffee and chat with her.

5. Mmmm . . . there was a five . . . I can't remember my five . . . I know I am getting old (the ripe old age of 33) but still I shouldn't be losing my mind just yet . . . they say the memory is the first to go . . . mmmm . . . oh what the heck I just thought of something else. My water is gone again. Now I was doing laundry and it went in the middle of it so I can't finish my laundry but I will do it tomorrow and then I will get to go downstairs and have my me time again. so that is okay.

6. I am done submitting you to the chaos that is in my brain but I will be sure to come back tomorrow.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. What a neat way to think about it. :)
2. A great way to look at a task that most of us hate...lol!
3 & 4. Maybe with Nososnowwhite there you'll be braver about going out and get over your trepidation. :)
5. That would drive me crazy...lol!
6. I love random thoughts posts! :D

Anonymous said...

I would love to live near the ocean some day.

Anonymous said...

I completely relate to #4. And the sun doesn't stay up for long!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are leading the good life! Enjoy it while you have it! ;o)

Anonymous said...

I think childbirth removes brain cells or something because I'm always forgetting things now!

I love the ocean, my dream is to have a home on the ocean. I am at peace there for some reason.

Anonymous said...

Im glad you get to have your friend come to stay...should make for some great memories...

Anonymous said...

Have a great day.
AM.JEALOUS.OF.YOUR.OCEAN.VIEW.
VERY

Anonymous said...

The ocean view sounds wonderful. Nothing inspires me more than to sit by its edge and jjst experience the sights, sounds and smells of the place. You are blessed indeed to have such a view every day.

Anonymous said...

I am having the same problem about leaving the house


I so hate snow it is pretty but it is also toooo dang cold



I hate laundry
I love the ocean but it doesnt love me

I am alergic to the Iodine

Twitter