Random Thoughts on my mind today:
1. Prince Charming slept 15 hours last night. I was about ready to have him declared legally comatose when he woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed at the crack of noon.
2. I cooked corned fish for the first time in my life today. It tasted a lot like a salted dried fish. It was really good and I will do it again for sure. Prince Charming even had some and he hates fish. (His father is a fisherman . . . go figure)
3. I put up a few more decorations around the house today. My house looks wonderful.
4. I looked up recipes for cookies to make and my printer is out of ink that means that I have to write each recipe out by hand! UGH! I hate actually writing things. Typing is so much easier. I am even having Coffee, tea, egg nog, and fresh baked biscuits and muffins on Christmas morning for while we open our gifts.
5. I am feeling on top of things now and I love it. I could use a nap like Prince Charming had last night, but other than that I am happy. Prince Charming came up to me today and hugged me, kissed me on the cheek and told me how beautiful I made the house look. Mmmm it is nice to be appreciated. He even came down and sat with me in the rec room while I did laundry today. What a sweetie!