Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
1. To have this move over and to be working on settling in and getting organized.
2. That this house is more than I ever expected it to be.
3. Random visits from Notsosnowwhite
4. A playroom that will soon be organized but at least serves to try to keep the toy chaos contained.
5. Small town Canada Day Celebrations
6. Babies who like to snuggle and play together.
7. Late nights with Prince Charming and Little Prince
8. surprise deliveries the day I move.