Dec 22, 2005

Do you know where the off switch is?

Do you know how to turn off my brain? I need to find that switch that enables all the worries to race around your brain in the middle of the night. Because it is 4 oclock in the freakin morning and I haven't been asleep yet!!! And at this point my Little Princess Belle is not sleeping but has chosen this opportune moment to start singing at the top of her lungs in her room. I did go in and insist that she stop drumming on her toybox but that is the best I can do. She is wide awake and so am I. But, I'll bet that she is a lot less grumpy tomorrow than I am. So I am going to go to bed, listen to the musical interlude from the Little Princess Belle and think about Christmas and how I want it to be perfect and how I wish I had more money to make it special and to get the gifts that I truly would like to get for the people I love. And then I am going to try to pretend to sleep at least a little before the sun comes up.

And tomorrow . . . I'll be taking that caffeine intravenously please!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The off switch we use here at LadyBug Crossing is a technical manual or a US History Textbook. Both are so boring that you conk out in less than 6 min.
I hope you get some sleep!
LadyBug

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you were able to manage to catch some Z's

Anonymous said...

I hope you were able to get a little sleep in!

What was the Little Princess singing, BTW?

Anonymous said...

LOL, bless your heart...I hope you got a nap today! As for Christmas, I'm there, too, but we do what we can do. The next day, we'll be back to normal, thank goodness.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I hate insomnia. Worries keep me awake as well. Take it one day at a time and know that you will get through the challenges life throws at you.

Anonymous said...

Maybe they have big red OFF buttons at Staples, too.

Anonymous said...

This is why I don't worry.
bigwhitehat

Twitter