Dec 11, 2005

Conversations overheard at the Twisted Castle

CRASH!
"Mommy! Mommy! I hurt my foot."
"How did you hurt your foot?"
"I fell down" sounds of 3 1/2 year old feet running across the floor.
"What did you knock over?"
"I hurt my foot"
"I know, I'll kiss it better, but what did you knock over?"
"I fell down up here" pointing to the top of the entertainment center.
"I told you not to cli. . . Did you eat my chapstick?"
"yes"
"I could understand eating it if it were fruit flavoured and smelled yummy but this one smelled like noxema and tasted like wax! Yuck!"

The fun never ends when you live with the Little Princess! She certainly keeps it interesting.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh my goodness. Yes you do have an interesting house to say the least!

Little stinker. I guess it makes good blogging material. :)

Anonymous said...

Mmmm hmmmm, mmmm hmmmm. And when exactly did you install the hidden camera in my living room?

Anonymous said...

Hey, were you at my house receintly??? Actually my youngest, 4 3/4, hates chapstick. He refuses kisses of chapstick and if his little lips are dry and hurting he would rather die than smear the 'gross' stuff over his mouth. *Sigh* But the rest sounds very familiar. You crack me up! I just love you to bits!

Anonymous said...

Never ending entertaiment...

Anonymous said...

Thankfully, my son has yet to eat chapstick. But he does lick it off as soon as I apply some to his chapped lips...heehee!

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute

Anonymous said...

lol soooooo cute

and what did she knock down LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow, can't say as any of my children have ever eaten chapstick, lol.

Anonymous said...

This sound like many of the conversations in my house.

I did some blogroll updates and your on there now. If you don't like the text in the link let me know.

Anonymous said...

hehehe...they sure are amusing at that age! LOL!

Anonymous said...

better hide those flavoured candles too, you never know!

Anonymous said...

my daughter once stuck a peice of a balloon up her nose, but never ate anything odd.

Anonymous said...

Same thing happened here. My granddaughter ate her auntie's chapstick. It was flavored, but still!

Anonymous said...

They are the worst eyewitnesses to their own crimes. LOL!

Twitter