Dec 19, 2005

It has finally ARRIVED!!

Hear ye! Hear ye! I would like to herald the exodus of the twisted Grinch! The Christmas Season has finally arrived at the twisted Castle!

I finally got into town to do my Christmas Shopping! Woohoo!!! Woohoo!!! I am so GLAD!!! I was completely overwhelmed at first. I had a list 3 pages long of things (including food) I had to buy and I really didn't know where to start. I was standing there bewildered wandering like a lost puppy. And then when I got started I kept forgetting where I was. It really is rather stressful to do the entirety of your Christmas Shopping on one day with a teeny tiny budget. But I got it DONE!!!! Woohoo!!! I am going to wrap presents and do laundry tomorrow and then the next day I will bake cookies and then I am free for Christmas to arrive!!

So now, I am here completely exhausted. But glad. And when Grandma Great saw my decorations she called Grandpa Grumpy to come in out of the truck and look at them. They were so impressed that she is actually going to copy something that did! I love it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you feel better and you got your shopping done finally! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you did a lot in one day...congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

I gotta say it, too...WOW! I wish I could do it in one day but I'll never say it can't be done! So happy to hear you did get it done as I knew it was bothering you. How were the crowds? I'm going out on Wednesday, hoping that will be my last day!

Anonymous said...

Good for you!! Hey, post a pic at that decoration, so we can all copy from you! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Feels good to accomplish such a task, I know!

Merry Christmas, TC!

Anonymous said...

It is so hard to get all done in a day. Congrats that you did so well.

Put those feet up and have a rest...

Anonymous said...

Good job on getting everything you needed to done! Sorry I haven't posted comments lately, it's been pretty swamped!

Just in case I can't get back before the holidays, Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Twitter