Dec 27, 2005

Introducing my best friend . . . Notsosnowwhite!!

I thought that since you have heard so much about her I thought it was time that you got to meet the infamous Notsnowwhite. My best friend, my confidante and the missing part of my brain. So here she is . . . Nosnowhite.

Hi everybody! How are ya? It took almost 24 hours to get here but I am finally here. The trip normally takes about 8 hours but I got stuck in the middle of a snow storm, isn't that just my luck? Last night I definitely put the SNOW in NotsoSNOWwhite. But thoughts of Belle keep me forging ahead towards the Twisted Castle. So merry Christmas to all of you, kisses from me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great visit!! :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Notsosnowwhite! I'm glad you made it safely...even if it took forever! Heehee!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog... I just sort of ended up here and am damn glad I did!

Come "visit" me if you have a chance... enjoy your time with Notsosnowwhite.

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous time together. These are the moments we live for. It's very nice to meet you and Merry Christmas to you too.

:)

Anonymous said...

Have a great time together!

Boo-Hoo I miss my bestest friend.....

Have a giggle for me...

Twitter