Dec 3, 2005

Cosmic Jokes and Funny Searches

I think that the Universe had decided to play some cosmic joke on me today to make it impossible to sleep in. It IS a Saturday and she WAS up late, so lets just torture her a little. So at the bright and early time of 7:30 Little Princess woke up crying with a sore knee. Much cuddling and soothing later, we were both back in bed. But then at 9 am my Aunt called to let me know she wasn't coming to visit today as planned. At this point I gave up my dream of sleeping in and staggered to the coffee pot for some liquid perkiness in a cup.

I finally have some interesting searches people have used to get to my site!

The first one is: sleep in handcuffs. I think it came from the following. But I have a funny feeling that is not what the person searching was looking for. LOL:
I may have to sleep in handcuffs to avoid the scratching. And I can think of much
better reasons to wear handcuffs to bed.


The second one was: Body Cast. Again, I am pretty sure anyone searching for that wouldn't find the following particularly helpful:
I swear, if I were ever to go to the doctor and tell him all the parts of my body
that are currently punishing me, he would have me fitted for a body cast, put on
a liquid diet and locked up in a padded room.


They have also found me looking for twisted christmas videos and christmas ornements crafts But I am pretty sure my site was a disappointment. Sorry guys there really is any Christmas stuff here.

And as for the last one: picture of snow white marrying the prince I had better not see any pics of Notsosnowwhite marrying Prince Charming seeing as he is my husband and she is my best friend. If I catch those pics, there will be some serious butt being kicked. LOL

I had fun looking at those. I always enjoy reading the funny things that others have posted that people searched for that brought them up and I only had boring things like "glass slipper" or "cinderella" Now I am officially a part of the group!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got some weird ones like "pillsbury doughboy pooping" and "darth vader vs sanda spreadum". I just wonder what the people are really looking for!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is...people are just WEIRD...lol!

Anonymous said...

Lol I usually enjoy the weird searches that I see.... every now and again a creepy one comes up.

Twitter