1. I am a little stressed that I STILL haven't bought any presents for anyone
2. I can't buy anything until I get into town when Grandpa Grumpy and Grandma Great take me in
3. I haven't put up one decoration.
4. I am putting them up on Sunday. This was as soon Prince Charming would let me put them up.
5. I am going to go help Grandma Great clean her house today.
6. Every year she cleans and paints her entire house including all her cupboards before Christmas.
7. I have never heard of anyone else who does that. She tires herself out every year preparing for Christmas.
8. I have no intention of being that tired on Christmas morning.
9. We have finally made plans for Christmas morning. Grandpa Grumpy and Grandma Great are coming over to our house before we get up the Little Princess. We will open all our presents here and then go to her house.
10. Little Princess gets to open more presents at Grandma Great's house and then we will have Christmas Dinner with her. Woohoo I don't gotta cook Christmas dinner!!!
11. Woohoo 12 more days until I get to see my best friend again.
12. I have actually emailed and talked to an old friend. I was really impressed with our conversation.
13. Even Prince Charming was impressed with the things that she said. It was a short conversation but Prince Charming said, "It took 2 years but it looks like the whole thing is over". Meaning that the "fight" is over. Heck I haven't been made for 1 years and 11 months.
13 1/2. In posting this week, I accidentally deleted last week's Thursday Thirteen. Oops.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants