Here are a few things I can try:
- Getting moving. Apparently going for a walk in the fresh air is stimulating and energizing.
- Make sure I am getting enough magnesium (nuts like almonds, hazelnuts or cashews or fish such as halibut and salmon)
- Drinking more water. I sometimes forget to drink water and I know I do feel better when I make sure to include some unsweetened lemon water in my diet.
- Try including spicy curries made with turmeric, cinnamon, cumin and other spices because they can boost energy levels with antioxidants, normalize blood sugar levels, and promoting good circulation
- Eating eggs (Eggs are high in iron and protein and Choline (a type of B-vitamin that is required for brain function and energy production)
- Including Greek Yogurt, Chia and Kale in my diet.
- Switching my coffee out for Ginger Tea once in a while.