Mar 3, 2014

Gratitude Sunday Monday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday Monday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

Yesterday, I forgot to post my gratitudes for this week.  So I thought I would share them now.

1. I am so grateful that Little Prince is healing so well and is so happy and contented since his injury.  I LOVE my baby boy and I love how much his sisters love him. 
Here is Princess Magpie tickling his toes

2. I am so happy to have such sweet kids.  They make me happy every single day.
3. I love how industrious and determined my kids are.  I love how they take time in their play to attack projects that take a LONG time and effort. 

4. I love to watch my kids playing together.  It is nice to see.  I love how close they are. Yesterday, Prince Charming asked the two girls if they would like it if we could get them each their own room after we moved.  And they very thoughtfully said no, they wanted to stay together.  At four and five, they love each other too much to spend their nights apart. and that warms my heart.

5. I am grateful for kids would love my freshly baked goodies, even when they are healthy.


No comments:

Twitter